Getting Started

Admission, registration, financial aid, and payment for courses/programs offered through the University Partners differs with each partner. Students interested in a specific program should schedule an appointment to meet with the University Partner site representative.




To enroll in a University Partnership program, you will need to apply for admission to that partner university.  The ideal approach to a bachelor’s degree program is to complete the first two years of college courses (an associate’s degree) from Cumberland County College.  Successful completion of the correct courses greatly simplifies admission to an undergraduate program. The University Partnership recommends that you meet with an advisor from the partner institution that you wish to attend, while you are earning your associate’s degree.  Academic advisors will assist you in transferring your coursework to the partner institution. Once they have accepted your application, you will become a student of that university partner.

Financial Aid

All financial aid and payment for classes will be processed through the partner university.  You may be eligible for financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, or loans. Students are urged to complete the proper paperwork and apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA form) well in advance of starting classes.  Contact the university partner that you plan to attend if you need assistance with your financial aid application.

Registering for Classes

Registration for University Partnership classes can be processed in various ways.  Most partner universities offer registration via mail, fax, online, in person, or by telephone.

Tuition and Fees

Tuition and fees are determined by the partner institution, not by Cumberland County College.  Complete information about payment and refund policies is available from the partnership site representatives.