Current VA Students - Forms

Veterans who have previously received VA Educational Benefits must:        

  • Complete and sign the Yellow VA Registration form and check off which semester(s) they are attending.
  • Schedules will be reviewed by the VA certifying official to ensure that the student is meeting their academic objectives and is registered for courses that apply towards their degree major
  • Courses will not be certified if they do not apply to your degree major

Please note that first time veteran students using Montgomery GIBill Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 or Chapter 35 are permitted to enroll their first semester and CCC will defer the tuition and fees.  The deferment is done as a courtesy and does not release the student from their financial obligation.   Any student wishing to defer their tuition and fees after their first semester will be reviewed on a case by case basis.