Degree Seeking (Matriculated) Students

Students who enroll in programs of study leading to a degree or certificate
  1. APPLY - Submit a free online admission application
  2. TRANSCRIPTS - Submit official high school transcripts and/or an official copy of GED from a regionally accredited or state approved program. High school graduates must submit a final transcript showing graduation date.
  3. PLACEMENT EXAM - Take the Accuplacer Exam. This test is for course placement and not for determining admission to the college. Students whose test results are more than three years old and who have not taken the required basic skills courses or demonstrated proficiency through successful completion of appropriate college-level courses are required to retake the test or appropriate sections of the exam.  

    *Students with a specific learning disability may be approved for special testing accommodations. Please call Assistant Director of Learning Disabilities, Meredith Vicente, in Project Assist at 856/691-8600, ext. 1282, for an interview.  Link to Project Assist
  4. IMMUNIZATIONS - Full-time students born after 1956 must be immunized for measles, mumps and rubella, including a second measles immunization. Applicants must submit a certificate of immunization from a physician prior to enrolling in their first semester.

Paper version of Admissions Application form