Dual Credit or High School Students

Students currently enrolled in high school or home school students

High school age students may enroll for credit courses with permission/recommendation from their high school and parent, or as a participant in the college's Dual Credit program.  All high school students must complete the High School Permission form and submit it to the Enrollment Services Office prior to registering for courses.