Veterans Applying to CCC

To apply to CCC follow these steps:

(If you have previously attended another college and have completed college level English and Math, you may be exempt from taking the placement test; We will need an official transcript sent to the college, however an unofficial may be used to verify the courses taken and to register.)

  • Submit an official copy of your high school transcript.
  • Submit a copy of the “Certificate of Eligibility” and DD 214 to the VA Certifying Official.
  • Schedule an appointment with the Veterans Certifying Official.  Click here for the contact and office hours information.