We are grateful for our growing Circle of Friends and donors that support students and projects at CCC through generous gifts to the Cumberland County College Foundation. Here are ways you can make a difference:
- Contribute to The Gift of Success Campaign
- Establish a Scholarship in your name or a beloved’s name
- Include the CCC Foundation in your Estate Planning
- Begin a legacy through Named Gift Opportunities
- Sponsor and participate in the School Counts! Golf Classic
The CCC Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 that raises funds to provide student scholarships, enhance campus life, support educational programs and assist the CCC Board of Trustees with carrying out the mission of the College.
For more information about the CCC Foundation, please contact the Foundation Office at (856) 200-4557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.