1. Users must sign in and out on the Internet sign up sheet in the Information Commons. CCC student academic work takes priority when the Information Commons is full.
2. There is a (30) thirty minute limit when the Information Commons is full.
3. Those users who fail to sign in and note the starting time forfeit their seat. (It will be assumed that the user was on for thirty minutes.)
4. Waiting users bump a signed-in user when the thirty minute limit has been exceeded.
5. We reserve the right to end any session after the thirty minute limit and/or when the user has not signed in.
6. Cumberland County College Library does not monitor and has no control over the information accessed through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its contents, timeliness or accuracy.
7. Children under the age of 16 using the internet must be monitired by an adult.
8. This policy augments Cumberland County College's Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy.